Paragliding and Paramotoring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! A few rules first...

Go down

Welcome! A few rules first... Empty Welcome! A few rules first...

Post by svanarts Mon May 18, 2015 5:54 am

Hello and welcome to Paragliding and Paramotoring!

My name is Scott and I started this forum because I'm on the cusp of learning powered paragliding.  I'm really excited to start into this sport!  The problem is that I can't find any forums out there with any current paragliding or paramotoring info.  The forums here in the US are largely quiet.  So I wanted to have a go at starting one here.

A few rules through..

1.  Be nice.  Be respectful of others and their opinions.  Take for granted that your way is not the only way.
2.  Don't bash others if their opinion differs from yours.
3.  Be positive, let's promote the sport.
4.  If you have a beef with someone, take it outside.  No fighting on this forum.  I can't stand catfights, if you want to have an appendage measuring contest take it elsewhere!
5.  I started the forum and I can kick anyone out.  Yes, that's dictatorial but it is what it is.  I want to keep this place civil and I'll do what I have to do to keep it that way.  This isn't my first rodeo on creating forums nor on flying.
6.  No trolling - do not try to bait others into an arguement.
7.  No fighting over who's equipment is the best.  I know there is only one best sports team, only one best automobile manufacturor, only one best paramotor, only one best glider.  You know that too.  Enough said.  Let each person enjoy their own "best".  Let's just talk about enjoying the sport.  If a given company is "the best" then they sure don't need your help.  They'll shine through on their own.

I'll probably think of more as time goes on and people start butting heads.  Very Happy

svanarts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum